This website is owned by Theldon (ABN 36715145536) of 9 Coronation Street, Mount Waverley, Victoria, 3149, Australia.
If you use Theldon’s website, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below and any other laws or regulations which apply to this website.
1. All copyright in the website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software relating to this website belongs to or is licensed by Theldon.
2. Subject to paragraph 3, no material from this website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, modified, uploaded, transmitted, reused, re-posted, published or framed within another website without Theldon’s prior written permission.
3. Theldon grants you permission to download one copy of the material on this website in the usual course of operating your web browser, for your personal non commercial use. You may also print hard copies of the material on this website for non-commercial use, provided you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on that material.
1. This website has been built by Theldon on the basis of current general information. Changes in circumstances after the publication may affect the completeness or accuracy of this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Theldon disclaims all liability for any errors or omissions contained in this information or any failure to update or correct this information. It is your responsibility to assess and verify the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information on this website, and to seek professional advice where necessary.
2. Nothing contained on this website is to be interpreted as a recommendation to use any product in a manner which infringes the intellectual property rights of any entity.
3. Theldon makes no representation that the products displayed on this website are currently available or that their specifications are current and complete. Display of any product does not constitute an offer or undertaking by Theldon.
4. Theldon makes this website and its contents available on an ‘as is’ basis. Theldon makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the website or its contents.
Limitation of Liability
1. The use of the information on this website is at your risk. Theldon will not under any circumstances be liable for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use, or inability to use, the information on this website.
2. This limitation of liability includes, but is not limited to, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and third party claims.
1. Theldon permits linking to this website, provided that the full html page is loaded. Any such links must not be used to disparage or otherwise detrimentally affect the reputation of Theldon.
2. Information on this website may include links to the websites of others. These links are provided for your convenience only. Theldon does not endorse, guarantee or approve the content or accuracy of these websites, and does not recommend the products, services or information on these websites.
3. Theldon disclaims liability for any loss or damage arising from your use of links to third party websites.
You agree to indemnify Theldon and all persons involved in the creation of this website for all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and other costs which arise out of or relate to your use of this website, any information that you provide to Theldon via this website or any damage that you may cause to this website. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, trade mark infringement and breaches of the Australian Trade Practices Act 1974.
Collection of your personal
The types of personal information that we collect from you will depend on how you use this website and how you interact with us.
When you use this website our ISP may make a record of your visit and log your server address, your domain name, the date, the time and duration of your visit, the pages and documents you accessed, the previous site you had accessed and the type of browser you are using. This information is collected for statistical purposes only, and Theldon will not make any attempt to identify users according to their browsing behaviour.
In the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our ISP’s logs.
Except where you volunteer personal or business information we will not procure information about you via any alternative means while you visit our site.
We will not collect any personal information from you revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, or details of health, disability or sexual activity or orientation. Exceptions to this include:
· Where you have given express consent for Theldon to do so;
· Where there are reasonable grounds to believe that disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health;
· The use is authorised by law or reasonably necessary to enforce the law; or
· When the information is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim.
How we use and disclose personal
The personal information that you provide to us during interaction on this site, and in other interactions between us, is used to provide you with better service for the supply of our products and services to you. We will only use and disclose information about you for the purpose for which you gave us that information. We may use and disclose information about you for a purpose other than the purpose for which you gave us the information where:
· You would reasonably expect us to use or disclose the personal information for that other purpose;
· That other purpose is related to the purpose for which you gave us the information;
· You have given us your consent for the personal information to be used or disclosed for the additional purpose;
· Where there is reasonable grounds to believe that use or disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health;
· Where we suspect that unlawful activity is or has been engaged in and we use or disclose the personal information to investigate the suspected unlawful activity; or
· The use or disclosure is authorised by law or reasonably necessary to enforce the law.
Theldon may also use your personal information for the purpose of direct marketing. We may only use your personal data or information for the purpose of direct marketing in relation to promotional activities where it is impractical for us to obtain your prior express consent. However, when we do this, we will provide an express opportunity when we first contact you to decline receiving any further marketing communications from us, via an opt-out mechanism.
We will only record your e-mail address if you send us a message. Your email address will only be used for the purpose you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent. We will only send emails to you if you have elected to receive such emails or if they are in response to an email we have received from you.
Security of your personal
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information we collect, use or disclose is stored in a secure environment accessed only by authorised persons.
How to access, correct or
update your information
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact us if your details change or if you believe the information we have about you is not accurate or complete.
We will provide you with reasonable
opportunity to access your personal information and have it corrected or updated.